Just another plain contributor/editor at your wiki.
Please contact me if there is error or use talk page on edited page if you're unsure about it. Thank you.
- I'm mostly editing pages about video game features (weapons, maps, etc)
- I also edit templates (I'm looking for ways to make them simple to edit or navigate for the viewer). Edit: I'm not sure if I want to change any of them in this wiki with how complex it is linked with categories.
- There's one thing in this wiki which bothers me - the order of games in every weapon/gadget/feature page. For example, M16A4 has three sections ("games") in new-to-old order which is not usual and, in my opinion, wrong and confusing. Most wikis (not just FPS game series, but game series) use old-to-new order with the oldest game being the first one - not only it's the best to see what weapon/feature returned to latest game, it's just generally easier to browse pages from top to bottom. I don't think it's good to use newest game at the top of the page for any reason, including "for less scrolling down" or "top is most viewed" - it's just already not consistent with how other wikis (including non-fandom wikis) do it.
- So, I'll be working on reversing every page with it and also try to add more information for Insurgency: Sandstorm pages too.
- Separating weapon pages of the same platform/family - Thread:5539 (ongoing discussion, open)