We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Team Deathmatch (commonly abbreviated as TDM) is a multiplayer gamemode featured in Insurgency: Sandstorm.
"Fight against other players with no objectives. Just kill the other team more than they kill you."
— In-game description
- Player versus player gameplay with up to 24 players.
- Kill 150 enemies as a team to win.
- High amount of supply points to spend on your Loadout.
- All weapons and equipment are available except for remote explosives and explosive launchers.
- Remote explosives and rocket launchers can be found in the map.
- A kill feed will show who kills whom and with what weapon.
[Edit]Gamemodes of Insurgency: Sandstorm
|Versus||Push • Firefight • Frontline • Domination|
|Cooperative||Checkpoint • Outpost • Survival|
|Not available now||Operation • Capture the Base • Skirmish|