| || |
Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat Edit
|Weapon class||Assault rifle|
|Weapon class||Battle rifle|
|Max range ?||10000|
|Rate of fire||620|
|Reload time||3.07s loaded|
10,000 (calculated) "850"
|Supply points ?||2|
|Weight points ?||160/640|
|Weapons of Insurgency|
|Security Forces||Insurgent Forces|
|Submachine guns||MP5K • UMP-45||MP40 • Sterling|
|Carbines||AC-556 • Mk18 • M4A1||M1 Carbine • SKS • AKS-74U|
|Assault rifles||M16A4 • Galil SAR||AKM • AK-74 • Galil|
|Battle rifles||L1A1 SLR • M14 EBR||FAL|
|Light machine guns||M249||RPK|
|Handguns||Makarov • M45A1 • M9||Makarov • Model 10 • M1911|
Insurgency: Sandstorm Edit
The L1A1 SLR is a battle rifle in Insurgency: Sandstorm. It is only obtainable via developer commands and is fully functional. There is currently a bug where the rear sight clips into the player camera while aiming and firing.
Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat
- The weapon is named FN FAL in game files.
- While the L1A1 is classified as an assault rifle in this game, it is actually a battle rifle.
- The L1A1's charging handle is incorrectly always shown as unfolded.
- The L1A1 SLR is the only semi-automatic primary weapon used by the security forces.
- Prior to the Conqueror Update (oct 15), the L1A1 SLR was only available in Competitive matches. It also had the exact model as the FAL.
- Because both the FAL and L1A1 use the same magazine and cartridge, if an Insurgent player equips an FAL and later picks up a Security's L1A1, the reserve magazines will be shared, making it one of the few weapons that can be reloaded by the opposite team. Vice-versa is true as well.
- Like the previous game, the L1A1 is modeled with a side folding charging handle, which incorrectly always stays unfolded.
[Edit]Weapons of Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat
|United States Marine Corps||Iraqi Insurgents|
|Carbines||M4A1||AKS-74U • SKS|
|Assault rifles||M16A4||AK-47 • L1A1 SLR|
|Light machine guns||M249 SAW||RPK-74|
|Sniper rifles||M14 DMR||Al-Kadesiah • L42A1|
|Pistols||M9 Pistol • MEU SOC 1911||Makarov PM|