Insurgency: Hunt is Insurgency's second major content update, available free to every player.
- New first person weapon collision system
- Substantial revamp of particle FX throughout the game
- Players can no longer equip an item if it puts them over their max weight value.
- 6 new Achievements
- Persistant Stat tracking
- Hunt - new Coop game mode
Updated Game Modes
- Push - now includes final "last stand" cache as an objective
- Occupy - now 10 minutes, rather than 15, with 3 starting waves, rather than 5; the winner is now determined by having more waves and also being in control of the objective.
- Cooperative Maps
- FAL - now uses the proper ammo type (7.62x51mm)
|Expansions of Insurgency|